Please follow these instructions to successfully use your phone for Multi-factor Authentication in Symphony after registration.
- If you can still sign in, go to the Profile Icon and scan the QR code in the Credentials screen.
- If you are already registered and can't sign in, contact us and request a QR code.
Download an Authenticator App from iTunes or Google Play on your mobile phone.
We recommend Google Authenticator. It is free, easy to use, and supports multiple accounts.
Once installed, follow these steps:
- Open the app
- Choose scan QR code
- Scan the QR code we provide upon request
- Verify the account name
- Go to the correct Symphony website
- Enter your credentials
- Click Sign In
- Return to your MFA app on your mobile phone
- Enter the code from the matching account
- Click Authenticate
If you have multiple Symphony accounts, be sure to rename the codes in your app to reflect your use of the One-Time Passcode (OTP). You must have a unique code for each Symphony website you access.
If you still need help, contact us.
|Users should be aware that the information available on this website may not reflect the official positions of the government. Views and opinions expressed by agents of Apex Logic, Inc. are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of the government or any of its officials. Guidelines and requirements provided by the government in the form of solicitations, amendments, modifications, or any other communications supersede any information provided by Apex Logic, Inc. If you have questions about this disclaimer please contact us.|
|Copyright © 1999-2023 Apex Logic, Inc. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | EU Data Protection Notice|