Please follow these instructions to successfully tag documents for your solicitation proposals in Symphony.
Step 1. Prepare your Documents
Step 2. Upload your Documents to My Company
Step 3. Reference your Documents in your proposal
1. Prepare your Documents
All proposal documents should be in Adobe (.pdf) format and contain comments (“tags”) indicating the specific reference for validation. Make sure your tags match in both your PDF(s) and Symphony so that the evaluators can easily find the support for your claims.
- Tags for a specific claim can be used more than once in the PDF document. Add tags throughout your document(s).
- We recommend using an overarching keyword for simplicity in using a "Find function". For consistency, only use one tag per claim in Symphony.
For example, your tag could be "Performance" with an explanation (ex. Performance - NAICS, Performance – Contract Award, Performance - Customer), and you only need to enter "Performance" in the tag field.
The reference tags become links in the evaluation tool during the evaluation phase that open your documents to the position of the first tag. The evaluators are then guided from comment to comment, similar to using a Find feature when they review your proposal.
2. Upload your Documents to My Company
Go to My Company, Projects/Past Performance. You can add and remove documents, and edit/update your reference tags as needed. Do not add pool-specific documents to your projects.
- Pick your Project.
- Upload your supporting documents.
- Reference your documents.
3. Reference your Documents in your proposal
The most important part of “tagging” is that your PDF comment matches the reference you use in Symphony for that specific claim to earn additional points for the solicitation.
- Go to the Solicitations tab on your Dashboard.
- Start or Continue your Pool Submission.
- Go to the Projects tab in your proposal.
- Begin or Modify the Performance Factors for your added project.
- Pick your reference document(s).
- Enter your “tags”.
- Save and Complete.
Watch this video for a brief overview.
If you still need help, contact us.
|Users should be aware that the information available on this website may not reflect the official positions of the government. Views and opinions expressed by agents of Apex Logic, Inc. are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of the government or any of its officials. Guidelines and requirements provided by the government in the form of solicitations, amendments, modifications, or any other communications supersede any information provided by Apex Logic, Inc. If you have questions about this disclaimer please contact us.|
|Copyright © 1999-2023 Apex Logic, Inc. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | EU Data Protection Notice|