Please follow these instructions to successfully retract a submission for modifications in Symphony.
Step 1. View your Submission
Step 2. Modify your Submission
Step 3. Resubmit your Offer
1. View your Submission
From the Symphony dashboard, click on the available Solicitation to view all the available options. Choose the Submitted one you want and click View Details.
2. Modify your Submission
Use the Proposal Details tab to see your submitted proposal and then use the Modify Submission button to retract the submission.
- Only a SAM POC Administrator or the Open Market Proposal Manager can retract your proposal.
- Your proposal will return to the Continue Your Submission state on the Dashboard.
- You can make edits until the solicitation deadline.
- Carefully review and resubmit before the deadline.
- Once the Solicitation deadline is met, Symphony will close and all assets will be frozen.
3. Resubmit your Offer
Only a SAM POC Administrator or the Open Market Proposal Manager can submit your proposal.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Review tab when you Continue Your Submission and then certify and submit your offer if you have the permissions.
- Users without the correct permissions will see a message advising them to contact someone else.
Please reference the Administration folder for more information.
Once submitted, Symphony will display the submission date and time in your local time. There are no notifications or receipt confirmations after this step.
When you Return to the Symphony Dashboard, click on the View Details link to use the print option so you can save a copy of the submission for your records.
If you still need help, contact us.
|Users should be aware that the information available on this website may not reflect the official positions of the government. Views and opinions expressed by agents of Apex Logic, Inc. are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of the government or any of its officials. Guidelines and requirements provided by the government in the form of solicitations, amendments, modifications, or any other communications supersede any information provided by Apex Logic, Inc. If you have questions about this disclaimer please contact us.
|Copyright © 1999-2023 Apex Logic, Inc. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | EU Data Protection Notice