Please follow these instructions about an account inactive message in Symphony.
Step 1. Contact your Symphony Administrator
1. Contact your Symphony Administrator
If you see an Account Inactive message when you attempt to sign in, ask your SAM.gov Point of Contact (POC) to sign in or register at the right link for the contract vehicle and the same company. Please note they will only receive an email notifying them of your registration if they already have an account. The email is for advisory purposes and is not required for user activation.
- Your UEI and Cage Code must match.
- You can retrieve the Points of Contact information at any time at SAM.gov (https://sam.gov).
Symphony does not send notifications to your SAM POC(s) if any of the below items occurred.
- A SAM POC registered after you.
- A SAM POC is not registered on the same Symphony website. Pay attention to the agency logo.
- A SAM POC is not registered with the same company (UEI and Cage).
2. Request Activation
Contact your SAM POC outside Symphony and request that they activate your account in their administration link within Symphony.
- Your SAM POC will not see you if either of you used the incorrect website for the contract vehicle.
- Your SAM POC will not see you if either of you registered for a different company (UEI and Cage).
- If you make updates to the SAM POC(s) after you register, it will not work for login, and we will need to manually activate your account. Please let us know if this happens.
If you still need help, contact us.
|Users should be aware that the information available on this website may not reflect the official positions of the government. Views and opinions expressed by agents of Apex Logic, Inc. are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of the government or any of its officials. Guidelines and requirements provided by the government in the form of solicitations, amendments, modifications, or any other communications supersede any information provided by Apex Logic, Inc. If you have questions about this disclaimer please contact us.|
|Copyright © 1999-2023 Apex Logic, Inc. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | EU Data Protection Notice|