Please follow these instructions to successfully revise your proposals in Symphony.
On the Dashboard, please use the Continue Submission button to identify the changes to make.
1. Look at the Proposal Overview
The Proposal Overview provides a summary of the information that you added to your proposal, such as Team Members, MRCLs, Project Experience, and Business Factors that are relevant to the Pool. Links to the Document Library and your SAM data are also at the bottom of this page.
|SAM data is pulled directly from your official SAM record. If there is an issue with your data, update it at SAM, and then give 24-48 hours for the change to reflect in their database. A request to refresh the SAM data may require a contract modification and a ticket to the helpdesk outlining the changes. The data in Symphony is for reference use only.
2. Modify Your Company Assets
Drill down into each tab of your proposal to verify the data provided for your Team Members, MRCLs, Project Experience, and Business Factors relevant to the solicitation area. In Symphony, you can add different assets to each submission.
- If you need to make changes to this data, withdraw the asset before you return to your company profile. Once complete, you can add the asset back to your proposal.
- If you need to delete a Team Member, ensure the team member is not in any project experience or unsubmitted proposals. Swap them with another team member if you need to make a temporary change.
3. Modify Your Performance Factors
When you add projects to your proposal, you must claim the Performance Factors to earn additional points in the solicitation area being applied for. You must link to a file for reference and should provide reference “tags”.
- You can reference multiple documents and select or deselect these references as needed.
- Consider swapping documents as file references if you need to make changes.
- How you tag the information is at your discretion. You are not limited to the prepopulated tags provided by Symphony and you can add as many tags as needed.
4. Review your Proposal
Complete your Company profile using the My Company link before applying for a solicitation area and adding your assets. For more information about the Live Score displayed at the top of the screen, select the button it is displayed on to review your Scorecard, what the point values are, and how many points you have as you assemble your company assets for your offer.
- Symphony displays warning messages for reference and will not prevent you from submitting your proposal.
- Please refer to the solicitation for clarification and always refer to it as the source of truth.
The Review Tab
Review all the information assembled to see how each section scored. Warning and error messages are for advisory purposes only and will not prevent a SAM POC Administrator or Open Market Proposal Manager from certifying and submitting a proposal.
The warning and error messages are also displayed to the evaluators.
Once submitted, the selected pool will display the submission date and time, with the option to view the details when you return to the Dashboard. You can also retract your submission to make edits before the solicitation deadline. If this happens, carefully review and resubmit if you make changes. Once the Solicitation deadline occurs, all assets will be frozen.