Please follow these instructions to successfully tag your documents in Adobe for Symphony.
- Step 1. Open Your PDF Document
- Step 2. Activate the Comment and Markup tools
- Step 3. Highlight and Tag your Evidence
- Step 4. Save Your PDF Document
1. Open Your PDF Document
In order to help the evaluators, locate the exact location(s) where you are validating your project claims, please tag your documents using the Symphony legend for your Core Project Details.
2. Activate the Comment and Markup tools
There are many different versions of PDF Software that are acceptable. You can use either the sticky note or the highlighter to add comments to your document and meet the solicitation requirements.
- Adobe features like Tags and Bookmarks are not recommended and may not work for evaluation.
3. Highlight and Tag your Evidence
The Symphony Tag legend only applies to projects in your Company assets because these are reusable. Symphony will direct the evaluators to the exact location(s) in your document(s) with the tag you use.
- You do not have to use all the Symphony tags and you can use more.
- Some questions are optional and do not apply to all Solicitation(s).
You can add text in addition to the comment “Tag” in your supporting documents. For example "POP start" and "POP end". Symphony will search for POP and find both occurrences in one or more document(s) that you select for reference.
- Additional tags outside the legend can be whatever you want for your proposals.
- Additional tags are considered unique to solicitations and they are at your discretion.
- Additional tags are added to your proposal Submission when you "Begin" the Performance Factors for Projects that you add.
4. Save Your PDF Document
Once you have “tagged” your document, save your work. You must upload your “tagged” PDF to Symphony after you have completed all your highlights and comments. Upload all project documents to the selected project in My Company and the Projects tab.
If you still need help, contact us.
|Users should be aware that the information available on this website may not reflect the official positions of the government. Views and opinions expressed by agents of Apex Logic, Inc. are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of the government or any of its officials. Guidelines and requirements provided by the government in the form of solicitations, amendments, modifications, or any other communications supersede any information provided by Apex Logic, Inc. If you have questions about this disclaimer please contact us.|
|Copyright © 1999-2023 Apex Logic, Inc. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | EU Data Protection Notice|