Please register at the correct link for the Contract Vehicle you need to access. The following are some frequently asked questions regarding Symphony access.
How do I get my access approved?
If you see an Account Inactive message when you attempt to sign in, ask your SAM.gov Point of Contact (POC) to sign in or register at the same link and for the same company. Pay attention to the agency logo.
- You can retrieve the Points of Contact information at any time at SAM.gov (https://sam.gov).
- Contact your SAM POC outside Symphony and request that they activate your account in their administration link within Symphony.
Please note Administrators will only receive an email notifying them of your registration if they already have an account. The email is for advisory purposes and is not required for user activation.
- Your SAM POC will not see you if either of you used the incorrect website for the contract vehicle.
- Your SAM POC will not see you if either of you registered for a different company (UEI and Cage).
- If you make updates to the SAM POC(s) after you register, it will not work for login, and we will need to manually activate your account.
The links for all the Symphony Contract Vehicles are listed below.
Dept. of State
How do I access Symphony for Evolve?
The website for Evolve is https://dos-evolve.app.cloud.gov/
How do I access Symphony for OMNIBUS?
The website for OMNIBUS is https://dha-ems.symphonyps.com/
How do I access Symphony for ASTRO?
The website for ASTRO is https://astro.app.cloud.gov/
How do I access Symphony for OASIS?
The website for OASIS is https://oasis.app.cloud.gov/
How do I access Symphony for OASIS+?
The website for OASIS plus is https://oasis.app.cloud.gov/
How do I access Symphony for Polaris?
The website for Polaris is https://polaris.app.cloud.gov/
If you still need help, contact us.
|Users should be aware that the information available on this website may not reflect the official positions of the government. Views and opinions expressed by agents of Apex Logic, Inc. are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of the government or any of its officials. Guidelines and requirements provided by the government in the form of solicitations, amendments, modifications, or any other communications supersede any information provided by Apex Logic, Inc. If you have questions about this disclaimer please contact us.|
|Copyright © 1999-2023 Apex Logic, Inc. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | EU Data Protection Notice|