Please follow these instructions to successfully use your phone for Multi-factor Authentication in Symphony during Registration.
If you want to receive text messages from Symphony, follow these steps when you register.
- Select the SMS option at the MFA set-up step.
- Enter your wireless carrier.
- Enter your wireless phone number.
- Enter the six-digit code received via text in the field provided.
- Click Authenticate.
When you sign in, if a text message takes more than 5 minutes to arrive, it will be expired.
Start over to request the code again.
Sometimes disabling wi-fi helps speed up the delivery of the code.
If you want to receive text messages from Symphony after registration, contact us and we can help you change your MFA method. Please provide the following information.
- Your wireless carrier.
- Your wireless phone number.