Please follow these instructions to successfully respond to Mass Clarifications in Symphony. Only authorized users will be notified of a clarification request.
Step 1. Select View Details
Step 2. Select Clarifications
Step 3. Provide a Response
Step 4. Submit Response
1. Select View Details
From your Symphony dashboard, navigate to your submission(s). On the tab that states Submitted, select View Details. Your proposal details will be displayed.
2. Select Clarifications
A notification icon displays on the Clarifications tab when the government requests more information. Select the Clarifications tab. Clarifications may or may not require a response.
You can only respond before the Clarification Deadline.
3. Provide a Response
A clarification response that Needs Attention will be displayed. Review the Program Office inquiry and enter your clarifying information in the response space.
- Responses to Mass Clarifications are only available to Symphony administrators and Open Market Proposal Managers. Please reach out to your administrators if you need access. They can assign you to a role with the necessary permissions.
- You can submit your reply to the Program Office before the clarification deadline and attach documents to support your response. When your document upload is successful, you can download or remove documents from the attachments table. You cannot edit your reply after you submit it.
- A saved response becomes Awaiting Submission to the Program Office.
4. Submit Response
Submit your Mass Clarification response to the Program Office.
- You can select Cancel and then Save if you need to make changes.
- When you have no more information to provide, Submit your Response before the clarification deadline.
- You cannot edit your reply after you submit it.
Your clarification status will be Responded to the Program Office. You will see a Read-Only View of the clarification communications. You can view the clarification request, and your response, and download your attached files after submitting your clarification response. You cannot recall your response or make any changes to it once you submit it.
In addition, clarification documents will not appear in your submission documents because the new requirement should not be added to the original submission. It is not an issue to be unable to see them in your Document Library as the program office team has access to the document(s) in a separate area for tracking.
If you still need help, contact us.
|Users should be aware that the information available on this website may not reflect the official positions of the government. Views and opinions expressed by agents of Apex Logic, Inc. are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of the government or any of its officials. Guidelines and requirements provided by the government in the form of solicitations, amendments, modifications, or any other communications supersede any information provided by Apex Logic, Inc. If you have questions about this disclaimer please contact us.
|Copyright © 1999-2023 Apex Logic, Inc. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | EU Data Protection Notice